University of Bath2014 League Table Ranking 9
2014 Overall Score 852
View the 2014 league tables
School of Management
The Bath MBA equips students with both theoretical and practical knowledge as well as the professional and personal skills to manage strategically and successfully in a constantly changing environment.
The Bath MBA is a rigorous, academic, postgraduate programme designed for mature individuals with several years’ relevant management experience. Taught within a high contact environment where critical analysis of case material and constructive debate underpins the lectures.
- Business & the Global Context
- Understanding Financial Principles
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing Operational Processes
- Managing Your People
- Analysis for Decision Making
- Personal Leadership & Careers & Professional Development Review
- Entrepreneurship in Action Project
- Leading and Managing Change
- Managing in a Virtual World
- Problem Solving in Context
- Final Project
- The Bath MBA
- 1 year
Number of places
Fees and funding 2012-13
- UK student fees £18,900
- EU student fees £18,900
- International students fees £18,900
- Scolarships are awarded on the basis of an evaluation of each applicant’s career history, academic ability and merit. Individuals who wish to be considered for a scholarship are required to submit a one page business case covering their career achievements, academic record and outlining the mutual benefits such an award would bring – both to the individual and the School. To be submitted alongside your fully documented Bath MBA application form. Maximum value £1,000.
Part-time Executive MBA
The Executive Bath MBA has the same course content as the full-time programme and is mostly taught via 5-day modules (Monday to Friday) on campus at Bath.
- Following the part-time route, candidates take the equivalent of 12 weeks of study on campus at Bath to cover Stages 1 and 2.
- They then have up to 5 months to complete their 'final project or dissertation' at Stage 3.
- Attendance on campus is not normally required during the final stage of the programme.
- The Executive Bath MBA
- 2 years, with flexibility to extend and complete in a maximum of 5 years.
Fees and funding 2012-13
- UK student fees £20,750
- EU student fees £20,750
- International student fees £20,750
- Full fees paid in advance attract a 10% discount
Pay as you go scheme:
- This scheme is structured around payment of the initial reservation fee of £500; plus £1,350 per module; plus £4,050 for the final project.
- Sample annual fee when completing within 3.5 years and studying 4 modules per year: £5,400 per year, plus the final project fee of £4,050 invoiced in the last 6 months.
- Awarded on the basis of an evaluation of each applicant’s career history, academic ability and merit.
- Individuals who wish to be considered for a scholarship are required to submit a one page business case covering their career achievements, academic record and outlining the mutual benefits such an award would bring – both to the individual and the School. To be submitted alongside your fully documented Bath MBA application form.
- Maximum value £1,000.
- Where more than one individual per year applies to study the Bath MBA, and they are both sponsored by their employing organisation, we offer a 10% discount.
- For further information contact email@example.com.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.