University of Bedfordshire2016 League Table Ranking 110
2016 Overall Score 484
View the 2016 league tables
- League Tables
- Fees & Finance
- Distance Learning
- Open Days
- Map & Crime
- Also Consider
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Access Bursary – available for new first year UK and EU students paying the full tuition fee, and whose family income is below £25,000. The bursary is worth £1200 over a period of three years.
- Welcome package – worth £350 to all new first year students joining a full time degree where the full tuition fee is payable.
- Enhanced welcome package – worth £500, for those who progress immediately to the first year of full-time undergraduate degree (where the full tuition fee is payable) from one of the university’s partner colleges.
- Bedfordshire Excellence Scholarship – worth £2,400 over three years (£800 per year) to students arriving with ABB (320 UCAS points) or equivalent, and on maintaining 2:1 average in their course.
- Academic Scholarships – worth £900, available to Home and EU students who achieve at least 280 UCAS points in one sitting, with at least 200 UCAS points at A2.
- Sports Scholarships – for students with a record of high performance in sport, and who aspire to train and compete at the highest level. Funding will normally be across all three years of their undergraduate programme for amounts up to £1,500 per year.
- Care Leavers Bursary – available to students who are 'open to care' and supported by their local authority leaving care service. Care leavers will receive £3,000 in year one, £1,350 in year 2 and £1,350 in year 3.
Please visit www.beds.ac.uk for full details of Bedfordshire's funding packages.
Tuition Fees 2015
|Minimum fee||£6,000||Maximum fee||£9,000|
|Average fee||£8,981||Average cost to student*||£8,769|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers, bursaries, scholarships and other in-kind support) from the institution.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2015–2016
The following are the typical annual course fees submitted to us by the university:
See more information on the Reddin Fees Survey and the full table.
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.