University of Bedfordshire2015 League Table Ranking 117
2015 Overall Score 439
View the 2015 league tables
- League Tables
- Fees & Finance
- Distance Learning
- Map & Crime
- Also Consider
Bursaries and Scholarships
In 2012-13 Bedfordshire is providing almost £3 million in scholarships and bursaries:
- National Scholarship Programme: students from families with income below £25,000 and assessed with particular needs will receive a £3,000 support package.
- Access to Learning Fund: every student from families with an income below £25,000 will receive £1,000 in their first year.
- VC Scholarship: awarded annually to one student in each of our four faculties faculty and worth £9,000 per year of their degree.
- Centenary Scholarships: worth £3,000 per year to students arriving with AAB (340 UCAS points) based on maintaining 2:1 average.
- Academic Scholarships: worth £1,100 on entry with 280 UCAS points.
- Partnership scholarships: every student coming to complete their degree at Bedfordshire from one of our Partner colleges will receive £338.
- Sports scholarships – students with a record of high performance in sport. Funding will normally be across all three years of their undergraduate programme for amounts up to £1,500 in year.
- Please visit the website for full details of Bedfordshire's funding package.
Tuition Fees 2014
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Average fee||£9,000|
|Maximum fee||£9,000||Average cost to student*||£8,495|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers, bursaries, scholarships and other in-kind support) from the institution.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees
The fees below are for undergraduate courses.
|Year||UK and EU Students||Overseas – Classroom||Overseas – Laboratory|
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.