University of Bedfordshire2014 League Table Ranking 107
2014 Overall Score 486
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
In 2012-13 Bedfordshire is providing almost £3 million in scholarships and bursaries:
- National Scholarship Programme: students from families with income below £25,000 and assessed with particular needs will receive a £3,000 support package.
- Access to Learning Fund: every student from families with an income below £25,000 will receive £1,000 in their first year.
- VC Scholarship: awarded annually to one student in each of our four faculties faculty and worth £9,000 per year of their degree.
- Centenary Scholarships: worth £3,000 per year to students arriving with AAB (340 UCAS points) based on maintaining 2:1 average.
- Academic Scholarships: worth £1,100 on entry with 280 UCAS points.
- Partnership scholarships: every student coming to complete their degree at Bedfordshire from one of our Partner colleges will receive £338.
- Sports scholarships – students with a record of high performance in sport. Funding will normally be across all three years of their undergraduate programme for amounts up to £1,500 in year.
- Please visit the website for full details of Bedfordshire's funding package.
Tuition Fees 2013
University of Bedfordshire Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£6,000||Average fee||£8,977|
|Maximum fee||£9,000||Average cost to student*||£8,633|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.