University of Bedfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2016
|Minimum fee||£6,000||Maximum fee||£9,000|
|Average fee||£8,920||Average cost to student*||£8,671|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers, bursaries, scholarships and other in-kind support) from the institution.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Welcome package: worth £450 to all new first year students joining a full time undergraduate degree where the full tuition fee is payable.
- The UCMK New Student Bursary: for new first year UK or EU students who are entering full time undergraduate degree programmes at our Milton Keynes campus in September 2016 and who are paying the full tuition fees.
- Sports Scholarships: for students with a record of high performance in sport, and who aspire to train and compete at the highest level.
- Funding will normally be across all three years of their undergraduate programme for amounts up to £1,500 per year.
- Care Leavers Bursary: available to students who are 'open to care' and supported by their local authority leaving care service.
- Care leavers will receive £3,000 in year one, £1,350 in year two and £1,350 in year three.
- Please visit our website for full details of Bedfordshire's funding packages.