University of Bolton2016 League Table Ranking 121
2016 Overall Score 423
View the 2016 league tables
- League Tables
- Fees & Finance
- Distance Learning
- Map & Crime
- Also Consider
Student Accommodation at University of Bolton
- We have two Halls of Residence, the Hollins and Orlando Village. Both are convenient for the University and the town centre.
- Together they provide 700 single study bedrooms, each well-furnished and containing carpet, curtains, bed, desk, wardrobe, storage space, easy chair and washbasin. All hall places are offered on a self-catering basis.
- All rooms are wired for internet access. The cost of the internet is included in the rent.
- Private sector rents in Bolton are competitive, and there is a range of accommodation available within walking distance of the university.
University of Bolton
|Number of university/college beds||700|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation*||£2,907–£2,907|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation*||£2,052–£3,230|
For further information
* KIS/HESA academic year 2014–15. Institution owned/sponsored accommodation: average annual costs – upper and lower quartiles, and number of units (to which students can reasonably expect to have access). Private rental accommodation: average annual costs – upper and lower quartiles. The interquartile range is calculated by putting the accommodation costs in order from the lowest to the highest; the most expensive (top 25%) is the upper quartile; the least expensive (bottom 25%) are the lower quartile.
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.