University of Bolton2014 League Table Ranking 121
2014 Overall Score 343
View the 2014 league tables
- League Tables
- Fees & Finance
- Distance Learning
- Map & Crime
- Also Consider
Student Accommodation at University of Bolton
Accommodation Costs *
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£2,900–£2,900|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£2,200–£3,200|
|Number of university/college beds||700|
- We have two Halls of Residence, the Hollins and Orlando Village. Both are convenient for the University and the town centre.
- Together they provide 700 single study bedrooms, each well-furnished and containing carpet, curtains, bed, desk, wardrobe, storage space, easy chair and washbasin. All hall places are offered on a self-catering basis.
- All rooms are wired for internet access. The cost of the internet is included in the rent.
- Private sector rents in Bolton are competitive, and there is a range of accommodation available within walking distance of the University.
For further information
* KIS/HESA interquartile range, academic year 2012–13. An interquartile range has been used to provide an average cost per university. This is calculated by putting the costs of every room available (for a particular university or college) in order from the lowest to the highest; the most expensive costs (the top 25%) and the least expensive costs (bottom 25%) are then ignored, leaving the interquartile range (i.e. the middle 50%).
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.