Bournemouth University2014 League Table Ranking 59
2014 Overall Score 616
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
- BU is committed to widening access and is offering financial support to our students. We are proud to be matching the Government’s funding and will be investing £925,000 in 2013–14 rising annually to £3 million by 2017–18.
- In total, we have 535 BU Bursaries to award in 2013. The amount you receive and how this is awarded to you will depend on your course of study.
- BU offers two bursaries. The BU Maintenance Bursary, which is assessed by household income, and BU Care Leavers Bursary which is awarded to students who have been in the care system for a period of three months or more in the last five years.
- See here for more information on BU Bursaries.
- For 2013 BU are offering a range of scholarships rewarding academic, sporting and musical achievement
- We have increased the number of academic achievement scholarships to include students who achieve a minimum of ABB at A level or equivalent qualifications, for example BTC.
- To find out more about our scholarship packages and whether you qualify see our website for further information.
Tuition Fees 2013
Bournemouth University Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£6,000||Average fee||£8,417|
|Maximum fee||£9,000||Average cost to student*||£8,006|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.