University of Bristol
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
What Do International Students Study?
English Language Requirements
- If English is not your first language, or you do not have an internationally recognised English qualification, you will need to provide evidence of your English language ability.
- The requirements may differ according to the course. Please check individual course details on our website for the qualification required.
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2015–2016):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A number of International Office Scholarships are available to high achieving international students. The scholarships are allocated to students from a number of different countries, which are nominated on a rotational basis.
Pre-Arrival and Welcome
- We provide a meet and greet service at London Heathrow Airport, Bristol International Airport, Bristol Bus and Coach Station and Bristol Temple Meads train station and help students with their journey to the university.
- The International Students' Welcome Fair is held during the first week of term and is a great opportunity to find out more about student support services and the students' union.
Accommodation for International Students
- We guarantee to make an offer of accommodation to all new undergraduates who accept Bristol as their firm choice and apply by the given deadline.
Organisations for International Students
Among the 300+ student groups hosted by the Students' Union are many international societies representing a host of languages and cultures, including: