HSBC is a large banking and financial services organisation. HSBC currently employ around 280,000 employees, serving 85 countries, with a customer base of 89 million.
HSBC provide a platform for talent offering global experience, with programmes designed to develop commercial and relationship building skills, through exposure to core areas of the business.
HSBC offers training programmes of two years in the following areas:
- Commercial and Corporate Management
- European Management
- Executive Management
- Operational Leadership
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
HSBC also offers opportunities in the following areas:
- International Management
- Asia-Pacific Management
- Recruitment Website:
- 020 7991 8888
- Private Sector
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- c. 250
- Placements in:
- Commercial and Corporate Management; European Management; Executive Management; Operational Leadership; Retail Banking and Wealth Management; Asia-Pacific Management; International Management.
- Location of Vacancies:
- Worldwide locations including London, Hong Kong, New York and more.
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in any degree discipline. Minimum of 320 UCAS points. Minimum of grade B GCSE Maths and English Language.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
Annual Survey Graduate-level Posts: 120
Survey methodology here