UBS AG is a global financial services company based in Basel & Zürich, Switzerland. It is one of the world's largest managers of private wealth assets and is the second-largest bank in Europe (by both market capitalisation and profitability). UBS has offices in over 50 countries worldwide including the United States, Europe, Middle East and Asia. UBS employs approximately 80,000 people worldwide. Its shares are also listed on the Swiss Exchange, the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange. UBS AG is divided into four different company divisions: Investment Bank; Global Wealth Management & Business Banking; Global Asset Management and the Corporate Center.
Interns are hired in all business areas and are given the opportunity to prove themselves throughout the internship. Successful interns are typically offered full-time graduate roles. Academic requirements include 300 UCAS points or equivalent and/or an expected 2:1 result.
- A 10-week program starting at the end of June through the beginning of September. Deadline is typically early to mid-January.
- 12-week programme from January through April available in the Investment Banking Department
- 6 -14 month placements into IT, Risk, Derivatives and Global Asset Management. The deadline is typically early January.
Deadlines for Application
- Recruitment Website:
- 020 7567 8000
- Private Sector
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Placements in:
- Finance, Investment Banking, IT, Logistics
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- 300 UCAS points or equivalent and/or an expected 2:1
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
Annual Survey Graduate-level Posts: 80
Survey methodology here