University of Dundee2014 League Table Ranking 47
2014 Overall Score 660
View the 2014 league tables
Student Accommodation at University of Dundee
Accommodation Costs *
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£4,300–£4,800|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£2,600–£6,900|
|Number of university/college beds||1,587|
- Accommodation is guaranteed to all new entrants who apply by the deadline.
- The University accommodates over 1,500 students in four residential complexes on or close to the city campus – Heathfield, Belmont, Seabraes and West Park.
- There are approximately 250 self-contained flats accommodating between five and ten students. Each flat has its own kitchen and dining space.
- All accommodation provides single occupancy bedrooms with en-suite shower and toilet and the capability of cable connection to the University’s superfast broadband network.
- More information about accommodation at the University of Dundee is available on the website.
For further information
* KIS/HESA interquartile range, academic year 2012–13. An interquartile range has been used to provide an average cost per university. This is calculated by putting the costs of every room available (for a particular university or college) in order from the lowest to the highest; the most expensive costs (the top 25%) and the least expensive costs (bottom 25%) are then ignored, leaving the interquartile range (i.e. the middle 50%).
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.