University of East London2014 League Table Ranking 124
2014 Overall Score 316
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
- All full-time undergraduate home and EU students are entitled to the Progress Bursary worth £500 in the first year and £300 in each of the following two years, to pay for course-related expenses such as books, accommodation, and travel. They will also receive free text books worth approximately £200 per year.
- UEL has set up a partnership with several local schools and students from low-income backgrounds going to UEL directly from these schools will receive National Scholarship Programme bursaries worth £3,000 each. More details are on the website.
- There are also care leavers bursaries (£1,000) and sports scholarships (up to £3,000).
Tuition Fees 2013
University of East London Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Average fee||£9,000|
|Maximum fee||£9,000||Average cost to student*||£8,579|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.