University of Greenwich
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- The University of Greenwich offers a wide variety of taught postgraduate programmes, covering most academic subjects.
- Students are taught by highly experienced, research active academics, many of whom also have considerable practical experience; on many programmes students run projects with external organisations, exposing them to both real world issues and to potential employers.
- To support the work of the academics, external experts and speakers also provide inputs as part of mainstream teaching and as guest lectures and seminars.
- For more information about postgraduate provision, please visit our website.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
The 5,190 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 48%
- Part Time 52%
- UK 58%
- EU 5%
- Other 36%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||55||1517||1572|
|Business & administrative studies||78||1308||1386|
|Architecture, building & planning||10||319||329|
|Engineering & technology||59||221||280|
|Agriculture & related subjects||38||81||119|
|Creative arts & design||0||59||59|
|Historical & philosophical studies||46||11||57|
|Mass communications & documentation||2||22||24|
- Please visit our website for a full list of postgraduate subjects.
Type of Qualification:
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A range of bursaries are available to support selected students.
- All students are eligible to apply for university accommodation; if students choose to live in private accommodation, a wide variety of approved providers are available.
Facilities and Support for Postgraduate Students
- The university has an extensive provision of specialised equipment, computer hardware and software. Our award-winning library on the Maritime Greenwich campus provides both resources and high quality study space to students.