See the latest tuition fee survey for UK, EU and international students
Higher Education Staff
This section of the Complete University Guide is for professionals within the HE sector.
- We give you some background to the compilation of the League Tables.
- We explain how you can improve your profile page, let you know when consultations are due, and what they entail.
The consultation format has changed and is now online – invitations to indicate subject table inclusion and REF UoA mapping to subject tables have been issued. Invitations to update profiles will be issued separately.
- If you wish to know who has been consulted in your institution, please contact Alison Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject table inclusion, and REF UoA mapping consultation – Friday 5 December 2014.
- University profile update consultation – Friday 6 February 2015.
If you have any questions, or would like to make suggestions for useful material for this section, please contact us, or for advertising enquiries.
The Reddin Survey of Tuition Fees
We compiled a new Reddin Survey for tuition fees 2014–15, which was published on 18 August 2014.
- See the Reddin Survey results and tuition fees for 2015–2014, and previous years.
- Read the press release Wide tuition fee variations for international and postgraduate courses revealed.
University League Tables
Mayfield University Consultants
Who we are and what we do
The principal partner in Mayfield is Dr Bernard Kingston who is based in Sheffield, England. Please contact via email or telephone +44 (0) 114 230 5759.
The Mayfield team are all current or former senior university administrators, with an expertise unparalleled in the compilation of UK league tables stretching back more than a decade. They have a professional background in university recruitment and admissions, interpretation of data and statistical modeling, academic planning, careers guidance and international student support.
The Complete University Guide uses tuition fee data compiled by the late Mike Reddin. Read more about Mike Reddin and his National Survey of UK Tuition Fees.
Consultations, Seminars & Workshops
How and why we consult.
Have you got yours?