University of Huddersfield2014 League Table Ranking 63
2014 Overall Score 606
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
- University and National Scholarship Scheme which offers a £3,000 tuition fee reduction for the first year of a degree course.
- To qualify, students need to come from a household with an annual income of less than £25,000 and must have at least 280 UCAS points.
Tuition Fees 2013
University of Huddersfield Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£7,950||Average fee||£7,950|
|Maximum fee||£7,950||Average cost to student*||£7,587|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.