University of Huddersfield2014 League Table Ranking 63
2014 Overall Score 606
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
- University and National Scholarship Scheme which offers a £3,000 tuition fee reduction for the first year of a degree course.
- To qualify, students need to come from a household with an annual income of less than £25,000 and must have at least 280 UCAS points.
Tuition Fees 2013
University of Huddersfield Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£7,950||Average fee||£7,950|
|Maximum fee||£7,950||Average cost to student*||£7,587|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees
The table below lists the annual tuition fees that were charged to new students entering the first year of an undergraduate degree or a one-year taught postgraduate course, most recently for those entering in September/October 2013. Note that these are tuition fees only for the full academic year and do not include accommodation, living costs or travel costs, etc. The fees information for this university is an extract from the Reddin Fees Survey – a survey of UK university tuition fees. See the full table listing all universities participating in the survey.
Fees for UK nationals with UK residence (home students) and EU nationals with EU residence (EU students) are the same, whereas fees for other overseas students are typically differentiated by course, usually in two bands: one for arts/classroom based courses and the other, typically higher, for science/laboratory based courses (fees for medicine and dentistry are generally much higher). Universities in Scotland and Northern Ireland may charge a different fee for RUK (rest of the UK) students.
Postgraduate course fees do not necessarily fit neatly in fee bands and further enquiry should be made to a university (or its website) for the exact fees for a particular course.
|Year||UK and EU Students||Overseas – Classroom||Overseas – Laboratory|
|* Home/EU UG Sandwich year 500|
We wish to acknowledge and warmly thank the late Mike Reddin for permission to publish extracts from his tables of university and college fees.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.