International Study in Europe
Europe is increasing in popularity as a study destination for UK students who want something a little different.
- With many hundreds of higher education institutions with strong reputations as centres of excellence around the world, it has taken a decade of effort to create the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) as an aid to reinforce the attractiveness of higher education in Europe.
- More than a decade of the Bologna Process has encouraged greater compatibility between universities and higher education systems in the 47 countries of the EHEA.
- English medium tuition helps to overcome the challenge of language at an increasing number of leading European universities.
Here we examine in detail the options in a selection of European countries. Where do you want to study?
- The Netherlands
Take a look at our European university profiles, for facts about the application process, entry standards, fees, accommodation, contacts and more.
Find out what students say about studying in European countries:
- Read Daniel's story about studying in Denmark
- Read Alice's story about studying in Sweden
- Read Amelia's story about being an exchange student in Denmark
Further details for these and other EHEA member states can be found here.
Next page: Study in Denmark