Keele University2014 League Table Ranking 45
2014 Overall Score 670
View the 2014 league tables
Student Accommodation at Keele University
Accommodation Costs *
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£2,900–£4,100|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£2,700–£3,300|
|Number of university/college beds||3,244|
- 3,244 rooms on campus, over 740 of them en-suite and many recently refurbished, costing £68–£115 per week, inclusive of utilities.
- Currently all firm applicants who apply before 31 May, have a guarantee of campus accommodation, but please visit the website for up-to-date information as this is subject to change.
- Applicants holding an unconditional place, will receive an application form in April and will be amongst the first group to receive an offer of accommodation.
- If your admission to Keele is conditional upon examination results, your application for accommodation will be considered after your results are released and upon confirmation from UCAS of your acceptance.
- There is a guarantee of accommodation for international students for the duration of their course.
- A team of Residential Managers and Resident Tutors support students living in halls and there is 24-hour security on campus.
- Private sector rents are around £40–£80 per week net of utility and transport costs.
- Keele has a list of private sector properties that are accredited to make sure that they meet a list of minimum standards.
- From 2012 Keele staff will be carrying out spot checks on properties to make sure they meet the minimum standards and that they are suitable for students to live in.
For further information
* KIS/HESA interquartile range, academic year 2012–13. An interquartile range has been used to provide an average cost per university. This is calculated by putting the costs of every room available (for a particular university or college) in order from the lowest to the highest; the most expensive costs (the top 25%) and the least expensive costs (bottom 25%) are then ignored, leaving the interquartile range (i.e. the middle 50%).
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.