King's College London2014 League Table Ranking 19
2014 Overall Score 796
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
- In receipt of full Maintenance Grant (2013) (King’s Living Bursary): £1,500.
- In receipt of partial Maintenance Grant (2013) (King’s Living Bursary): £500.
- Various scholarships based on merit and/or means.
Tuition Fees 2013
King's College London Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Average fee||£9,000|
|Maximum fee||£9,000||Average cost to student*||£8,111|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.