Manchester Metropolitan University2014 League Table Ranking 88
2014 Overall Score 539
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
Manchester Metropolitan University offers a range of support/fee waivers to new students, including:
Student Support Package
- New UK (first degree) students to higher education with a household income up to and including £25,000.
- Full time students £4,000 funding package Year 1 £3,000 and Year 2 £1,000 (2013–14).
- The full-time package is partially funded by the National Scholarship Scheme. We have 1,062 National Scholarship places in 2014, but rather than the funding only benefit a limited amount of students we are offering the full time package to all students with a household income up to and including £25,000. Part time students pro-rated amounts based on fees charged.
Academic Achievement Awards
- New award introduced in 2012–13 session for both full and part time students, the award is to reward high achievers and is not linked to household income.
- Eligible students can receive up to £2,500 (over 3 year period).
- Eligibility for the award is assessed by qualifications on entry to the University.
- All HEFCE fundable courses are eligible.
Tuition Fees 2013
Manchester Metropolitan University Tuition Fees 2013
- Foundation and HND/HNC courses will be approx. £3,465 (2013–14 fee).
- Fees for postgraduate courses vary dependent on course, please check on the MMU website.
- Fees for Overseas students will be between £10,250 and £11,000 (2013–14 fees) dependent on course.
|Minimum fee||£3,465||Average fee||£8,172|
|Maximum fee||£9,000||Average cost to student*||£7,255|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.