Northumbria University2014 League Table Ranking 64
2014 Overall Score 603
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University is investing approximately £14.5 million in a package of financial support that will benefit up to 40% of undergraduates.
- Fee waivers and bursaries will save students from the least affluent homes up to £4,000 a year and there is also an academic scholarship of £1,000 for students who achieve AAB in their A levels.
Tuition Fees 2013
Northumbria University Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£4,750||Average fee||£8,456|
|Maximum fee||£8,500||Average cost to student*||£7,206|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.