Nottingham Trent University2014 League Table Ranking 61
2014 Overall Score 611
View the 2014 league tables
- League Tables
- Fees & Finance
- Why Study Here?
- Map & Crime
- Also Consider
Student Accommodation at Nottingham Trent University
Accommodation Costs *
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£3,700–£4,700|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,300–£3,900|
|Number of university/college beds||4,800|
- A wide choice of accommodation to choose from. Including halls of residence, self-contained studio flats and accredited shared housing.
- Accommodation is available on all three campuses.
- All new students who select NTU as their first choice are guaranteed a place in University-allocated accommodation, so long as you book and pay your room deposit by 31 July 2014.
- This includes University owned or managed halls of residence, halls run by our partner providers or private companies, and accredited shared housing.
- Our accommodation offers you: a choice of en suite or shared facilities; great locations on, or near campus; free wi-fi internet; utility bills included; and security and access to support.
- Read more about accommodation at Nottingham Trent.
For further information
* KIS/HESA interquartile range, academic year 2012–13. An interquartile range has been used to provide an average cost per university. This is calculated by putting the costs of every room available (for a particular university or college) in order from the lowest to the highest; the most expensive costs (the top 25%) and the least expensive costs (bottom 25%) are then ignored, leaving the interquartile range (i.e. the middle 50%).
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.