The University of Nottingham2014 League Table Ranking 24
2014 Overall Score 777
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
- In 2012-13, the University of Nottingham expects that at least a third of its first-time undergraduate students will be eligible for a University of Nottingham Core Bursary.
Residual household income (RHI) of up to £3,000: University Core Bursary of £3,000
RHI of £15,001-£25,000: University Core Bursary of £2,000
RHI of £25,001-£35,000: University Core Bursary of £1,000
RHI of £35,001-£42,600: University Core Bursary of £750
- Nottingham Potential Bursaries of £1,000 to those who meet certain criteria.
- The University plans to participate in the National Scholarship Programme by providing fee waivers of at least £3,000 in the first year of study to certain groups of students. It will also provide awards to students from the East Midlands (with a RHI of up to £25,000) of a £3,000 partial fee waiver, a £1,000 cash bursary and £500 accommodation (or other service) discount.
- Students (with the exception of care leavers) in receipt of a National Scholarship Programme award will not receive a core bursary in their entry year.
- The Childcare Support Scheme is a small fund set up by the University to offer eligible students some financial assistance with meeting the costs of essential registered child care while they are studying. Funds are limited and the University adopts a selective approach to the allocation of awards to ensure assistance goes to the students who will benefit most from it.
Tuition Fees 2013
The University of Nottingham Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£3,790||Average fee||£8,980|
|Maximum fee||£9,000||Average cost to student*||£8,035|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.