Oxford Brookes University2014 League Table Ranking 45
2014 Overall Score 670
View the 2014 league tables
Student Accommodation at Oxford Brookes University
Accommodation Costs *
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£4,500–£6,300|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,900–£4,600|
|Number of university/college beds||4,385|
- All international students are guaranteed accommodation.
- UK/EU students guaranteed a place in halls if Brookes is the firm choice on their UCAS application.
- Students are able to stay in university accommodation after their first year – there are two halls reserved for continuing students plus university managed housing.
- Exclusively postgraduate/mature student accommodation is also available.
- University accommodation available from £100 per week (2013–14 prices).
For further information
* KIS/HESA interquartile range, academic year 2012–13. An interquartile range has been used to provide an average cost per university. This is calculated by putting the costs of every room available (for a particular university or college) in order from the lowest to the highest; the most expensive costs (the top 25%) and the least expensive costs (bottom 25%) are then ignored, leaving the interquartile range (i.e. the middle 50%).
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.