Robert Gordon University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Robert Gordon University is known as the 'Professional University' due to our strong emphasis on lifelong practical learning and career development. We are a top-rated university for employability with an impressive 98.5% (HESA Destination of UK Leavers, 2013–14, published August 2015) employment rate, giving you that crucial competitive edge.
- Read more about our postgraduate courses, and find out what our students think about both full-time on-campus and online postgraduate courses at RGU on our website.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
The 4,140 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 40%
- Part Time 60%
- UK 64%
- EU 7%
- Other 29%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||53||1320||1373|
|Subjects allied to medicine||39||658||697|
|Engineering & technology||33||458||491|
|Mass communications & documentation||11||241||252|
|Architecture, building & planning||17||150||167|
|Creative arts & design||7||7||14|
- We have a diverse and exciting range of postgraduate courses many of which are accredited.
- You can study Accounting and Finance, Management, Communications, Information Management, Law, Engineering, Computing, Architecture, Built Environment, Art & Design, Pharmacy, Nursing and Health Sciences, all taught in state-of-the-art facilities, helping you to progress and develop skills within your chosen subject.
- All programmes are designed to offer you an effective combination of academic study and practical experience, developed in close consultation with industry.
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Information about finance and scholarship opportunities for postgraduate studies can be found on our website.