UCAS Clearing 2015
UCAS Clearing – a way of matching universities without students to students without universities – and what you need to know about results day.
Use the new CUG Course Chooser to search through over 100,000 courses from more than 350 UK universities and colleges.
Clearing – Where to Go for Help
Need advice? Looking for contact details?
This handy page lists all the sites and contacts you could possibly need for A-level results day and the Clearing process.
Clearing for Beginners
How does clearing work?
Read our easily digestable guide to the clearing process and a rundown of the dos and don'ts.
Real Life Experiences
What do students say about Clearing?
After results day
Important things to do before you go!
Alternatives to Full-Time Study
Other ways of studying for a degree
You don't need to follow a full-time course in order to move in higher education.
Results and Clearing
The wait is over and you have your exam results...
- What you need to do on results day.
- If your results are better than expected, you may qualify for a different course or university.
- If your results are worse than expected don't panic, let us show you your options.
- A Level Results Week, An Admissions Officer's Point of View – includes top tips for applicants.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about Results Day and Clearing
- A-level results are published soon. Is there anything I should be doing now, prior to receiving my results?
- What is the best way to check whether or not I have a place at university?
- Who can use UCAS Clearing?
- I've got the results I expected, and I've met the conditions laid down by my firm choice. Do I need to do anything on Results Day?
Scotland – Exam Results Day 2015
Information for Scottish students on Results Day 2015
A round-up of information for Scottish students on Results Day 2015.