BPP University College
- BPP University College is part of BPP Professional Education, one of the largest training providers in the UK.
- Specialising in career-focused undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in accountancy, business, finance, law and health, we draw on over 35 years of experience to provide the expertise and practical knowledge students need to realise their ambition.
- In 2007, we were the first private company to be granted degree awarding powers, and have been awarded both Highly Trusted Sponsor and University College status.
- Our track record speaks for itself – BPP provides training to employees at over 75 of the FTSE 100 companies and over 30,000 accountants study with BPP every year.
Realise your ambition
- Thousands of students, both online and in classrooms in the UK and worldwide, study with BPP.
- Our degrees are focused on employability and career progression, and are designed in conjunction with leading organisations and businesses to ensure they are industry-driven and application oriented.
- Our purpose is not the pursuit of knowledge for its own sake, but the pursuit of career advancement for all who study with us. It’s no surprise that 93% of our students find a job in the year after their graduation.
- While we’re precise and rigorous in our teaching, we’re open-minded about its method of delivery. You can attend classes or experience them digitally with our innovative online learning materials.
- We tailor our programmes to meet the needs of our students, offering options to study on a flexible full-time, part-time or accelerated basis, allowing you to complete your degree in as little as two years.
- A wide range of student services are available at BPP to ensure you get the most out of your studies. Our extracurricular clubs and societies are directly beneficial to your career, and can also be great fun.
- You’ll also have access to our award-winning careers service that will help you find the right role, and you’ll receive opportunities to network with legal and business professionals. Law students can also get involved in a range of projects through our award-winning pro bono centre.
- BPP University College has over nine state-of-the-art study centres based throughout London and in city locations across the UK, including Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Leeds, Manchester, McTimoney College, Abingdon and New College, Swindon.
- Our School of Health is based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, and our Law School and Business School can be found in the heart of the City of London, ensuring you are close to the opportunities of the real world.
- But regardless of where you study, you’ll receive the same professional learning experience, with tutors that will help you not only pass your exams, but will help you prepare for work and stay competitive.
Affordable and supportive
Exceptional student facilities
- Facilities for all students and staff are of the highest standard, creating a safe, supportive and professional learning environment.
- Study centres provide first-class libraries and tuition rooms, and comfortable student lounges and common rooms with free internet access.
Connect with us
Find out what past and current BPP students think about their experience, or ask a question:
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.