Resource Development International (RDI)
- At a time when university fees are increasing up to £9,000 per year, parents and students are desperately trying to work out how they will afford to study for a degree, Resource Development International (RDI) is the world's largest independent provider of distance learning education, offering students a choice of almost 50 qualifications in 11 different subjects from 5 different UK universities. With over 21 years experience of supporting over 50,000 university students in the UK and around the world, enrolling 3,000 new students each year – 95 per cent of whom combine full-time work with their home studies – we know exactly what it takes for you to achieve success.
- RDI has joined forces with Tesco Clubcard to offer qualifications, including degrees and MBAs that can be studied by online distance learning and purchased in part or full with Tesco Reward vouchers! Please click here for the full press release.
Gaining your UK university qualification
- All of the diplomas, degrees and masters qualifications we offer have the same status as those studied on a university campus. On enrolment you become a student of the university of your choice with all the benefits associated with this status, and you are invited to attend your university to collect your degree certificate at your graduation ceremony.
How we can help you
- Choosing the right qualification to study can sometimes be a difficult process and understandably you want to get it right. Without any obligation, expert RDI advisors are available to provide you with FREE detailed information about all of the programmes, to assist you through the application process, to help you with funding choices and lifestyle decisions, and then to support you throughout your studies all the way to graduation. To talk to one of our programme advisors call them on FREEphone 0800-COURSES / 0800 268 7737, email email@example.com or visit www.rdi.co.uk.
Our money-back guarantee
- Uniquely, if you begin your studies with RDI and change your mind for any reason within the first 30 days, simply ask and we'll give you your money back with our guarantee*, ensuring you are in control every step of the way. *Terms and conditions apply.
After you enrol
- You will be allocated a tutor for academic support who you can contact as often as you like by email. You will also have access to a programme co-ordinator for administrative support. For most programmes you will be invited to an optional induction day or complete an online induction and you will have access to an online virtual environment. Course fees also include all study materials, either text-based or online and student handbooks are supplied.
RDI offer the following distance learning qualifications in Management, Business, HR, Law, Psychology, IT & Telecomms, Tourism & Hospitality, Marketing, Finance & Accounting:
- Postgraduate Certificate
- Masters (MSc / MA)
Financial and funding options
You already know that investing in yourself is one of the best investments you can ever make. It is also accepted that a qualification enhances your career and long term earning potential but you may not know that a distance learning qualification studied with RDI has other added benefits.
- RDI distance learning qualifications are designed to allow you to contextualise and apply your learning to your job as you study. This not only enhances your learning it also develops your skills. These are valuable attributes to an employer
- Employers recognise that employees or potential employees who have studied by distance learning are likely to be more focused and dedicated than those who have studied on campus
- By enrolling on your programme of choice with RDI you automatically gain more benefits and membership of our International Management Academy and all the benefits that go with this worldwide academic community
- Our Careers Portal allows you to access the most effective resources that will help you secure your new career or next promotion: interactive training resources, CV builders, company research tools, job opportunities and the latest insights from hiring managers from a vast range of industries.
In comparison with the growing fees and living costs of a full-time university degree, distance learning offers a very attractive alternative. A fully inclusive fee with flexible yet regular payments combined with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience whilst earning means that distance learning has become an increasingly effective and valued way to achieve your qualifications in the modern workplace.
Fees can vary greatly depending on the course and level of study, therefore up-to-date figures for every course can be easily found by simply registering on the RDI website. It's entirely up to you whether you pay in full or spread the cost of your studies. RDI can offer you a range of easy payment options to make gaining a university qualification more affordable:
- Flexible instalment plans - modular or regular payments
- Employer sponsorship
- Student finance (for UK/EU residents) – www.rdi.co.uk/funding
Further details on all these payment methods can be found on our website. For specific queries on funding please call one of our advisors on 0800 268 7737 or +44(0)24 7651 5700, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rdi.co.uk.
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.