University for the Creative Arts2014 League Table Ranking 86
2014 Overall Score 546
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Up to £500 to help towards travel and on-course costs, depending on household income.
- £1,000 cash bursaries for progression from UCA pre-degree courses to UCA undergraduate courses, depending on household income.
- Details about how to apply for 2012's bursaries will be available soon.
Tuition Fees 2013
University for the Creative Arts Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£8,500||Average fee||£8,781|
|Maximum fee||£9,000||Average cost to student*||£8,080|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.