Reddin Survey of Tuition Fees 2014–15 – tuition fees for UK, EU and international students across foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate, and MBA courses at UK universities.
University Tuition Fees and Financial Support
A university can charge different fees for different courses. It is up to a university to decide what fees it will charge for the courses it offers.
- The changes to the English system of tuition fees in 2012 caused changes in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, especially for students studying outside their home country.
- Find out what universities are charging for entry in 2014 – UK, EU and international undergraduate and postgraduate fees across all universities in the Reddin Survey; fees for individual universities, click on the Fees & Finance tab in our university profiles.
Fees and financial support
Tuition fees and the funding available are dependent upon where you will go to university and where you normally live.
- There are different university tuition fee schemes and financial support for students resident in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Students who started their university course in 2011 and years prior to that will not be affected but will remain under the scheme prevailing when their course began for the duration of their degree.
- Students from outside the EU will not be affected by these changes and will continue to pay international fees.
- Students planning to start university from 2013 should visit our Student Loan Repayment Calculator for an indication of how much they might repay and over what period of time.
- You need to understand how much you will pay and what financial support you can obtain.
To find the information relevant to you, click on the link below forwhere you will go to university and read the section for where you come from.
Managing your money
How to calculate your student budget.
- Work out your minimum income, your likely expenditure, and balance the two by budgeting.
Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2014–15
Other Financial Support
Managing Your Money
Its a limited resource. Make the most of it!
Future Finance is an innovative private student loans provider in the UK, offering undergraduate and postgraduate students a new way to fund their university education.
Funding and Financial Support
What financial support will you get?
Repaying Your Student Loan
How you will repay and when
Student Cost of Living Survey
What does your life as a student cost you?
Top Tips for Avoiding Student Debt
It's true what they say, being a student is a financial strain. Secure your future and use these top tips for avoiding student debt.