University Tuition Fees and Financial Support
A university can charge different fees for different courses – it is up to each university to decide what fees it will charge for the courses it offers.
- Find out what individual universities are charging for entry in 2015 by clicking on the Fees & Finance tab in our university profiles.
- Check out the comprehensive Reddin Survey of Tuition Fees – what UK universities are charging UK, EU and overseas students for foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses in 2015–16.
Fees and financial support
Tuition fees and the funding available are dependent upon where you will go to university, and where you normally live.
- You need to understand how much you will pay and what financial support you can obtain.
- There are different tuition fee schemes and financial support for students resident in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
To find the information relevant to you, click on the links below for where you will go to university and read the section for where you come from.
- Students who started their university course before September 2012, and years prior to that, remain under the scheme prevailing when their course began for the duration of their degree.
- Students from outside the EU pay international fees.
Students planning to start university in 2015 should visit our Student Loan Repayment Calculator for an indication of how much they might repay and over what period of time.
Managing your money
How to calculate your student budget.
- Work out your minimum income, your likely expenditure, and balance the two by budgeting. Read about managing your money.
Tuition fees and tuition fee loans
Funding and Financial Support
What financial support will you get?
Repaying Your Student Loan
How you will repay and when
Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2015–16
The only comprehensive UK tuition fee survey
Foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate tuition fees – home and overseas students – across the UK.
Future Finance is an innovative private student loans provider in the UK, offering undergraduate and postgraduate students a new way to fund their university education.
Other Financial Support
Managing Your Money
Its a limited resource. Make the most of it!
Student Cost of Living Survey
What does your life as a student cost you?
Top Tips for Avoiding Student Debt
It's true what they say, being a student is a financial strain. Secure your future and use these top tips for avoiding student debt.