The University of Warwick2014 League Table Ranking 8
2014 Overall Score 854
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Fee waiver and bursary support from the University of Warwick is guaranteed to all full time undergraduate students starting their first degree in 2012–13 who are in receipt of a tuition fee loan or maintenance grant support from the UK Government, as appropriate, who meet the relevant family income criteria and who have completed their sixth form education in England within the state school sector or at an independent school on a full fee paying means-tested bursary. Further details and full conditions can be found online.
- Support from the University is available for each year of a student’s course and encompasses the University’s National Scholarships.
- 26% of additional fee income to be earmarked for bursaries and fee waiver support.
- In receipt of full Maintenance Grant: £2,500 pa bursary and a £2,000 pa fee waiver.
- In receipt of partial Maintenance Grant: bursaries of £500 pa or £1,500pa, depending on family income.
- Placement year tuition fees and year abroad tuition fees: £1,725–£4,500 pa excluding Erasmus. For further information on placement year fees please visit the website.
Tuition Fees 2013
The University of Warwick Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£6,000||Average fee||£8,921|
|Maximum fee||£9,000||Average cost to student*||£8,202|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.