University of the West of England2014 League Table Ranking 56
2014 Overall Score 621
View the 2014 league tables
Student Accommodation at University of the West of England
Accommodation Costs *
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£4,300–£5,400|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£2,700–£3,300|
|Number of university/college beds||3,356|
- Student village opened September 2006 – 1,932 bedspaces. UWE guarantees accommodation to all freshers provided they apply by 1 July.
- 3,804 bed spaces (2010–11). Freshers can choose between halls, flats or houses. Fifty per cent of accommodation is ensuite (100 per cent in new student village).
- Accommodation prices range between £92 and £137 per week.
- Rent includes all utility bills, bus pass, contents insurance and internet access and sports membership.
For further information
* KIS/HESA interquartile range, academic year 2012–13. An interquartile range has been used to provide an average cost per university. This is calculated by putting the costs of every room available (for a particular university or college) in order from the lowest to the highest; the most expensive costs (the top 25%) and the least expensive costs (bottom 25%) are then ignored, leaving the interquartile range (i.e. the middle 50%).
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.