University of the West of England2014 League Table Ranking 56
2014 Overall Score 621
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Placement year tuition fees and year abroad tuition fees is around £700.
- UWE has one of the largest bursary funds in the UK.
- Income-assessed Bursary and Access Bursary.
- Care Leavers Bursary of £1,000 is available for UK full-time undergraduate students who have been in care. Eligibility is assessed by UWE Students Advice and Welfare Service.
- Students will not receive a bursary during a placement year or year abroad.
- Read more about fees at UWE.
Tuition Fees 2013
University of the West of England Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£7,250||Average fee||£8,908|
|Maximum fee||£9,000||Average cost to student*||£8,501|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.