York St John University2014 League Table Ranking 99
2014 Overall Score 505
View the 2014 league tables
Bursaries and Scholarships
- In receipt of full Maintenance Grant: £580–£1,730 on a sliding scale. The YSJ Bursaries are for returning students.
- York St John offers other financial assistance for its students in addition to its bursaries. SPARK scholarships are funds raised by former students to support new students. SPARK has provided money for a number of non-repayable SPARK scholarships of £500 a year primarily to alleviate financial hardship.
- Discretionary, non-repayable childcare bursaries may be provided to students who are unable to claim any assistance towards their childcare from the LA.-not available anymore please remove
- Regional bursaries worth £500 are available to some students who live in the North Yorkshire and Humberside area, are under 21 and from lower income families.- not available anymore please remove
- Eligibility for bursaries will be assessed using the Student Loans Company (SLC) Higher Education Bursary Scholarship Scheme (HEBSS).
Tuition Fees 2013
York St John University Tuition Fees 2013
|Minimum fee||£3,500||Average fee||£8,642|
|Maximum fee||£9,000||Average cost to student*||£7,431|
* The estimated average cost per student after allowing for financial support (e.g. fee waivers and bursaries) from the institution.
Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're planning to study in the UK.
Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
- The average tuition fees for full-time UK and other EU students beginning their undergraduate studies at English universities in 2013 will be £8,507.
- This reduces to £7,898 when all financial support is taken into account, including the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries, scholarships, and fee waivers and discounts.
For further information
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.