The University of York2014 League Table Ranking 12
2014 Overall Score 826
View the 2014 league tables
Student Accommodation at The University of York
Accommodation Costs *
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£4,500–£4,800|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,500–£4,100|
|Number of university/college beds||4,052|
- Guaranteed for all first year students if they apply on time.
- Guaranteed for all international students if they apply on time.
- Good availability for other undergraduate and postgraduate students too.
- Read more about accommodation at the University of York online.
For further information
* KIS/HESA interquartile range, academic year 2012–13. An interquartile range has been used to provide an average cost per university. This is calculated by putting the costs of every room available (for a particular university or college) in order from the lowest to the highest; the most expensive costs (the top 25%) and the least expensive costs (bottom 25%) are then ignored, leaving the interquartile range (i.e. the middle 50%).
Content was accurate at the time of compilation.