- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£9,250|
Information was taken from university websites and was correct at time of publishing. These are subject to change, please check university websites for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Aberdeen offers a large number of scholarships to attract the best students regardless of their financial circumstances.
- Students from England, Northern Ireland and Wales may be eligible for an access scholarship and/or a merit scholarship. Access scholarships support those who may otherwise struggle to meet the cost of studies, while merit scholarships are designed for those who have shown considerable academic potential in their A level results. Students meeting the criteria of both scholarships are automatically awarded both payments (in addition to applicable Government loans and grants).
- Each year the university also awards entrance scholarships, most of which are worth at least £1,000 per year of study. All UK-domiciled applicants who are eligible for home fees, and are applying for a full-time undergraduate degree course at the University of Aberdeen, can apply – applicants do not have to be UK nationals.
- Please refer to the university website for further details on the above and a number of additional scholarships.