University of Aberdeen
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2017
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2017 RUK fee||£9,000|
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A wide range of bursaries and scholarships is now offered by Scottish universities to qualifying Rest of UK (RUK) students to help offset the cost of attending university in Scotland.
- RUK students do not pay for their industrial placement year or year abroad, but would pay for their final year of study.
- Scottish/EU students do not pay for their industrial placement year or year abroad. The fee for this year is reduced by 50% and this is met by the Scottish Government.