- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£8,000|
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Abertay Bursary: for Northern Irish, English and Welsh students, this offers £1,750 per year.
- The Abertay International Scholarship: £2,300 per year to international students.
- The Abertay rUK Scholarship: offering £2,300 per year.
- There are also a wide range of course-specific, philanthropic scholarships, which are kindly offered by organisations, trusts and individuals with strong links to the university.