- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£8,000|
Information was taken from university websites and was correct at time of publishing. These are subject to change, please check university websites for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
A range of bursaries and scholarships are available including:
- A range of bursaries and scholarships are available, including bursaries for eligible students from the rest of the UK (RUK) whose household income is less than £34,000 per annum.
- Scholarships from a range of companies, including the Thorntons Law Scholarship, the H&A Scott Scholarship, and the Robert Reid Scholarship, are offered to eligible students studying on specific Abertay undergraduate programmes.
- Abertay has been awarded The Frank Buttle Trust Quality Mark for its efforts to support young people moving from local authority care to higher education.