- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- All the university's residences are self-catering, and within a short distance of the city centre campus. Rooms range from shared bathroom facilities to en-suite shower rooms. Each of the residences has a laundry room.
- All residences have security and maintenance staff available 24 hours a day, and a team of cleaners ensure all shared spaces are cleaned regularly.
|Self-Catered||from £2,416 to £5,361 per year|
The costs above are for the academic year 2018/19
- The Wall Street Journal called Dundee 'Scotland's coolest city' and ranked it one of the top ten places in the world to visit in 2018; National Geographic also named the city in its '19 for 2019' Cool List. Dundee is a UNESCO City of Design and the site of the V&A Museum of Design – named by the LA Times as one of the top five new museums in the world to visit.
- One in five of the population are students, making Dundee a young, creative and friendly place to be. Dundee also claims to be Scotland's sunniest city!
Nightlife and Culture
- Dundee has a vibrant nightlife – there are plenty of bars, clubs and restaurants to choose from, as expected of a city with a young population. Within the university, a large Student Centre includes a bar, café and shop.
- V&A Dundee, Scotland's only design museum, opened in September 2018 – one of the most anticipated cultural developments in decades.
- Dundee's Contemporary Arts Centre is a popular venue for exhibitions, movies, eating and drinking.
- An excellent mix of independent and high street shopping means there is something for everyone.
- The city's two professional football teams, Dundee and Dundee United, are situated metres from one another on the same street.
- Abertay University's campus is located in the city centre, within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars and transport hubs (rail, bus, air) to other locations.
- The university is just over an hour from Edinburgh and Aberdeen, and 90 minutes from Glasgow, by road or rail. Newcastle, York and London are all on the East Coast rail line and within easy reach.
- Dundee Airport has direct flights to London Stansted daily.