- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
- The university provides bespoke postgraduate residences with the option for longer contracts.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the Postgraduate Funding and Scholarships Calculator, available on the university website.
- A wide range of subject areas are available at postgraduate level.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
1,068 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 55%
- Part Time 45%
- UK 78%
- EU 7%
- Other 16%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Mass communications & documentation||10||305||315|
|Business & administrative studies||15||120||135|
|Creative arts & design||40||60||105|
|Historical & philosophical studies||10||40||50|
|Agriculture & related subjects||5||50||50|
|Engineering & technology||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.