ACM the Academy of Contemporary Music
Campus and Crime Map
- ACM works in partnership with Guildford YMCA providing a limited halls of residence provision for first year students. The YMCA is a youth-focused provider of accommodation; options include single study rooms with shared bathroom, or some en-suite; all with Wi-Fi and a café-style breakfast and dinner, seven days a week.
- ACM Guildford students also have access to Scape Surrey, brand new student accommodation a short walk from Guildford train station and a ten minute walk to the academy. En-suite study rooms have Wi-Fi, access to communal spaces and 24/7 security.
- ACM offers advice and support to students living in the private rented sector via its online portal, ACM StudentPad. ACM runs accommodation masterclasses for new and current students along with accommodation networking events.
- In London and Birmingham, ACM has exclusive arrangements with a number of third-party student halls. Dedicated accommodation officers ensure that all students have a place to suit their requirements.
- Guildford: The historic market town of Guildford is buzzing with culture. From theatre entertainment to peaceful walks along the River Wey, Guildford has something for everyone. There are a number of events hosted in the city throughout the year, including a beer festival in July.
- London: England's capital needs no introduction as one of the leading cities in the world for nightlife and the student experience.
- Birmingham: There is a rich musical and cultural heritage in England's second city. The ACM campus is situated in the cultural quarter with gig venues, historic arthouse cinemas and theatres all within a short walking distance.
- Guildford: ACM Guildford is located within a short walk of Guildford's mainline train station. Guildford is 30 minutes by train from London Waterloo, with services running twice an hour. The campus buildings are located in the town centre of Guildford, a couple of steps away from numerous restaurants, cafés, shops and amenities.
- London: the London campus is located a few metres from Clapham Common Tube on the Northern Line.
- Birmingham: ACM Birmingham is located a few steps away from Snow Hill railway station and is also accessible via the tram, 2 minutes' walk from the Bull Street stop with services running every 7 minutes.