- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£7,500||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Every eligible UK and EU full-time undergraduate student joining the university will receive a minimum of £1,200 over a 3 year course (£400 a year) with Anglia Ruskin Books Plus. As well as books, funds can be used for stationery, art materials, computer equipment and even on Student Union clubs and fitness facilities.
- A Start-Up bursary of £200 is available to students whose household income is £25,000 or less; students are not expected to repay this money.