- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£7,500||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
A number of scholarships and bursaries are made to undergraduate students, some are awarded automatically while others need to be applied for – please refer to the university website for details. In 2019–20 these include:
- Scholarships based on academic achievement (UK/EU students): the Vice Chancellor's Scholarship is open to students who achieve AAB or above at A Level (136 UCAS tariff points), or equivalent. The Achievement Scholarship is open to students achieving ABB or above at A Level (128 UCAS tariff points), or equivalent. The new Merit Bursary is open to undergraduate students taking exams in summer 2019, and expecting to achieve BBB or above at A Level (or equivalent).
- STEM Scholarship (UK/EU students): to support students interested in a career in science, technology, engineering or maths.
- Sport Scholarship (UK/EU and international students): for talented athletes competing at regional, national or international level. Each award is tailored to suit individual needs, combining high-quality performance support services with fantastic facilities.
- Learning Support Fund: designed to help students from less advantaged households. Students should contact ARU's Money Advice Service for information.