- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
A number of scholarships and bursaries are made to undergraduate students, some are awarded automatically while others need to be applied for – please refer to the university website for details. In 2019–20 these include:
- Scholarships based on academic achievement (UK/EU students): the Vice Chancellor's Scholarship is open to students who achieve AAB or above at A Level (136 UCAS tariff points), or equivalent. The Achievement Scholarship is open to students achieving ABB or above at A Level (128 UCAS tariff points), or equivalent. The new Merit Bursary is open to undergraduate students taking exams in summer 2019, and expecting to achieve BBB or above at A Level (or equivalent).
- STEM Scholarship (UK/EU students): to support students interested in a career in science, technology, engineering or maths.
- Sport Scholarship (UK/EU and international students): for talented athletes competing at regional, national or international level. Each award is tailored to suit individual needs, combining high-quality performance support services with fantastic facilities.
- Learning Support Fund: designed to help students from less advantaged households. Students should contact ARU's Money Advice Service for information.