- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Lord Ashcroft International Business School
Master of Business Administration MBA (placement year available)
Accreditations: Level 7 Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation.
- Students graduating from the MBA will have a highly-valued professional qualification and the strategic and leadership qualities needed to be a successful manager in any organisation – or their own business. Leaders need to be able to think critically and creatively, communicate effectively, make sound decisions and implement them efficiently. For those working in a managerial position who want to improve their overall employability and their theoretical knowledge of management, this MBA is an excellent choice.
- The course has been developed over 15 years and offers a range of modules that together encourage a broad, analytical and integrated study of business and management. The focus is on practical skills and knowledge, preparing students for a career in business, including successful self-employment.
- The MBA includes the option to specialise in a particular area, such as marketing or entrepreneurship. Students have the chance to attend guest lectures delivered by leading experts, visit major businesses and organisations, and to make useful contacts through an extensive business network.
- Modules include Digital Marketing Communications, Sustainable Supply Chains and Strategic Management.
- This course includes the option to undertake a one-year industry placement. It complements the students' knowledge, allowing them to put their newly acquired skills to the tests and boost their confidence. At the end of the MBA, students will have the necessary knowledge, tools and experience to jump-start their careers at a managerial level.
- One year full-time (September intake), 16 months full-time (January intake).
- With placement year, 20 months full-time (September intake), 24 months full-time (January intake).
Educational Leadership and Management MBA
- Studied by distance learning, this MBA in Educational Leadership and Management responds to the growing demand for new and innovative service methods.
- Modules are relevant whether working in the UK or overseas, employed in a leadership or management role or simply taking on parts of the job in a teaching position.
- The distance learning elements are interactive, with students participating in online discussion. The course also uses text, audio and video as well as e-books, e-journals and wider research online. Participants will be able to discuss key topics with fellow students and tutors.
- Students should be working in an educational context, in a role that includes leadership and management elements.
- Two to three years part-time, by distance learning.
Healthcare Management MBA (full-time or part-time)
- This MBA prepares students for all types of health and social care operational and senior management positions, opening up career opportunities nationally and internationally.
- The course suits recent graduates or professionals with experience of working in the health and/or social care sector. The MBA provides the opportunity to develop skills in human and financial resources management, leadership, strategic planning and organisational design, managing complex changes and organisational decision-making.
- The course offers various exit points to suit both personal and professional requirements and the needs of the healthcare sector, with Postgraduate Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma both available.
- Entry requirements are a first (Hons) degree, minimum 2:2 award or equivalent; applications are welcomed from international and EU students and a range of international qualifications are accepted. Please contact the university for further details.
- One year full-time, two years part-time (January intake only).
- UK/EU student fees (total course costs) £12,900 (2015–16).
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Lane, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1SQ, and, Anglia Ruskin University, East Road, Cambridge, CB1 1PT