Arts University Bournemouth
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Full-time students residing in the UK can apply for additional financial support in the form of:
- Discretionary support fund – for students from under-represented groups with a residual household income below £25,000.
- Level 6 bursary – a £300 bursary for students who progress successfully to Level 6 and are in receipt of a full maintenance loan.
- Care leavers' grant – the university will provide an annual grant of £2,000 to support any student joining from a care background and meeting the criteria.
- Discretionary fund to support students with disabilities – a £200 contribution for a laptop.