Arts University Bournemouth
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- Courses AUB offers specialist arts, design, media and performance courses including: 2-5 week summer programmes, Arts Foundation, BA (Hons), MA and PhD.
- Location Bournemouth is one of the top destinations for international students and has some of the best beaches in the UK. We are only two hours from London and have easy access to Europe.
- Size All of our facilities are on one campus, which makes it a very friendly and welcoming place. We have 4,000 students from over 60 different countries, creating a vibrant and creative community.
- Collaboration We recreate the creative industries on campus. Students work with each other across disciplines. For example, film, acting, costume and make-up students all work together to make a production happen.
- Employability We officially have the highest employment rates of all UK universities – beating oxford and Cambridge.
- 97.4% of our 2014 graduates found employment or further study within 6 months of graduating (Higher Education Statistics Agency-DLHE Report 2015).
What Do International Students Study?
English Language Requirements
- If your first language is not English we will need to assess your language ability. If you are concerned about the level of your English we can help you.
- We have staff at the Arts University who can advise you in Chinese, Japanese, German and Spanish; our partner language school has advisers who speak a wide range of languages; or you can speak to one of our representatives in your country. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Pre-Arrival and Welcome
- All international and EU students are invited to attend a one-week (taken out) orientation programme – orientation is compulsory for all Tier 4 visa students.
Accommodation for International Students
- Overseas students are prioritised in the allocation process for university accommodation.
- Just as you’re not all studying the same course, we know our students like different styles of places to live. There is a range of halls, or shared and rented housing for students to choose from.