Arts University Bournemouth
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
Arts University Bournemouth (AUB), a specialist institution established in 1885, offers a high quality education in the creative industries. Passionate about its subjects, the university continues to encourage curiosity, risk-taking and adventure in exploring and pushing subject knowledge and its boundaries. Most postgraduate teaching takes place on one day per week, allowing students to balance study and work.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
120 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 61%
- Part Time 39%
- UK 61%
- EU 9%
- Other 30%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||0||50||50|
|Art & Design||0||40||40|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Discounts are available for alumni and students who have previously taken a short course or Summer course with AUB.
- Please refer to the university website for up-to-date information about bursaries and scholarships for postgraduate students.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Postgraduate students can apply for places in university halls of residence.
- Places are prioritised for international students, care leavers and disabled students.