Arts University Bournemouth
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- Research degree supervision is offered within or across both theoretical and practice-based programmes in art, design, architecture, media, performance and creative pedagogy, where Arts University Bournemouth can provide appropriately qualified supervision.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
92 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 73%
- Part Time 27%
- UK 53%
- EU 16%
- Other 30%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Creative arts & design||5||55||55|
|Architecture, building & planning||0||20||20|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.