Arts University Bournemouth
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- Research degree supervision is offered within or across both theoretical and practice-based programmes in art, design, architecture, media, performance and creative pedagogy, where Arts University Bournemouth can provide appropriately qualified supervision.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
92 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 73%
- Part Time 27%
- UK 53%
- EU 16%
- Other 30%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Creative arts & design||5||55||55|
|Architecture, building & planning||0||20||20|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.