Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Currently popular topics
Most recently answered questions
- Living Abroad UK citizen fees
- Are universities more likely to reject you if you narrowly miss offer if you have deferred?
- Is going on holiday two days after a level results come out a good idea?
- British national applying from France
Qualifications for indian student for undergraduate
What is the minimum score required for an Indian student to get admitted for law in Cambridge university?Tags: applying
- Insurance choice higher than firm choice?
- Student loan for study outside of the UK
- Deferred unconditional place but want to go through Clearing
- Funding for an additional Masters
Next child off to university
My first child is about to finish university and my second child is due to start in September. Can I use the same UCAS student finance account or do I...Tags: fees and finance
Choices and Clearing
If I do not meet my grades for my firm or insurance choices, will I be able to apply to my firm choice again through Clearing?Tags: clearing
- Entry into Medicine when living Canada
- Oxford reapplication from first year at another university
- Un-accepting an unconditional offer
Unconditional offer and adjustment
I have an unconditional offer at a uni if I choose them as my firm choice . If I get better grades can I choose another university through adjustment? Thanks...Tags: applying