Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Polish lives in Gibraltar last 3 years, what financial support will I get as an undergrad student in the UK?

I was born in Poland, at the age of 15 I moved to Gibraltar. I'm looking to go to university in London this year for a 3 year course. As I'm an EU student what financial support will I get?
As you live in Gibralter you will likely be deemed an EU resident and so will qualify for home fees:

www.ukcisa.org.uk/International-Students/Fees--fin...d family

You will also likely qualify for the tuition fee loan but not for the maintenance loan (living costs). You may consider working part-time or gaining funding in an alternative way. Our guide to working part-time:


Similar questions