Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

International Transfer

I'm a student studying in Egypt, and i would like to transfer from my university to a university in the UK. My major is Dentistry and i would like to know if it's possible to transfer my studying to the UK any time this year?

Answered by Alison Patterson
You will need to apply for a place through UCAS. All applications to UK universities for undergraduate degree places are made online at www.ucas.com

You should contact a few Dental Schools direct to determine if you have met the entry requirements.

Take a look at our Dentistry league table, it'll help you choose your university: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables...y

Good luck!

Similar questions