Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Reimbursement of fees paid for a year when a student leaves a course after one semester.

My daughter began an MA course in September 2014 and paid the university's tuition fees for a year. She realised the course was not for her during the first term and informed the university in January, 2015, that she would not be returning for the second term. Is she entitled to reclaiming part of the tuition fees?
Answered by Alison Patterson
The terms and conditions should be available on the university's website. If not, she should take it up with the university.

I do not know which university your daughter attended but as an example of what you should be looking for, I have found the statement by the University of Liverpool at:

Let me know if you have further queries.

Similar questions