Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Applying for Finance and then NOT taking up a place – will I still receive the money?

I have applied for Student Finance for the first year of degree course (at UWE Bristol) starting Sept 2015. I am about to send in the signed Declaration. But I may decide that I do not want to go to university at all this year- or ever. How binding is my application and declaration?
Answered by Alison Patterson
You will not receive any funding unless you are registered on an approved course of study.

Similar questions