Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Does my course offer a year of studying abroad?

How can I find out which courses offer the option of studying abroad for a year. I am applying for "English and Journalism" at Bristol UWE.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Use our course chooser and specify that you want to look at courses which have a placement year. You can do this for any subject. Here is a link to a search for English and Journalism courses with a year abroad:


Similar questions