Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Complete list of colleges offering the Foundation Diploma in Art and Design

My son is thinking about doing an art and design degree course, but first he needs to do the one year Foundation Diploma in Art and Design. Is there a list of the colleges in the UK that offer these courses?

It used to be that colleges/universities that did the degree courses all had their own Foundation courses but that no longer seems to be the case and it is difficult to find this information.
Answered by Alison Patterson
You can use our course chooser to find a list of courses at UK universities. When searching for Art & Design in subject, and "Other Undergraduate" in mode of qualification this is what I found:


Scroll through and you'll find some relevant courses.

Similar questions