Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Best universities for Interior Design and Architecture

I want to apply to university to do the course of interior design and architecture, this is my first choice. However out of the unis that provide this course I have been unable to find a reliable source which tells me what uni's are the best for this course. I want to go somewhere that offers the best for this chosen subject.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi, we have a useful tool for such a query. Our course chooser lists Architecture & Interior Design courses available at UK universities:


You'll see that results are ordered according to performance in our Art & Design league table, use this as a guide to the quality of universities offering the course:


You should also read the information on university websites to check the course content, entry requirements, accommodation, fees. It is important that you find the best course for you. It's a personal choice in the end.

Similar questions