Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

How can I find postgradate and masters degree courses at UK universities which are still open for applications

How do I find postgraduate and masters courses at UK universities, which are still open for application? Thank you.
Answered by Alison Patterson
You will find this information on university websites. Find universities who offer the courses you are interested in and contact several of them direct. Check first that you meet the entry requirements.

You can read general advice about postgraduate study here: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/postgraduate/

Both CUG course chooser (www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/courses/searc...+(Taught)) and UCAS (www.ucas.com/ucas/postgraduate) list some postgraduate programmes, but don't limit yourself to these. You need to apply direct to the universities for many prostgraduate courses.

Good luck!

Similar questions